Saturday 7 July 2012

How bad do I want it?

As I am posting this, I am still wide awake at 1am in the morning as I had a late nap from 6pm to 11pm just now. Hope I don't screw up my body clock.

Lately, after school has reopened, I find myself procrastinating a lot, I have been exercising a lot lesser too. The tummy is reappearing. My laziness always gets the better of me, and I am losing the very essence of running. I don't know what's the reason for my lack of motivation. I keep saying that I want to change my lifestyle, but it never happens. And that doesn't mean I'm fairing well for my academics or any other aspect of my life either, it's still bad. I really wanna change this so badly. It makes me very sad what I have become now. I know action speaks louder than words, but I just had to write this out somewhere.. I have let down many important people who are close to me recently too, and I do not want to disappoint them any further. 

Running and Life aren't two different things, they are the same. If I have discipline to train, I'll have discipline to work hard for my studies too. I want to succeed as bad as I want to breathe..

I need discipline, I need to be compassionate, I need to prioritize, I need to separate my needs from my wants. I need to focus on what I have, keep working at it, and produce some results. A lot of stuff is happening around me, but instead of pointing fingers, I understand that the reason of these stuff happening lies within me. 

These is what Arafat told me after I briefly shared with him my problems.. "
"Believe in yourself, do your best in anything that you do and submit yourself to the higher world, miracles will happen."

I am very grateful for his advice, and I'll heed it. 

I really hope this isn't a one off thing, and that I will slowly make changes and turn my life around, and to make the people around me happy.

Tomorrow, I'll be attending a Tea Party organized by the HeartGivers and I'll be doing a blog post of the event too. You can find out more about the event from their press release.

Have a fruitful weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment