Saturday 12 May 2012

Zombie Running

Last night, I joined the freedom freaks for a 25km slow and easy run at East Coast Park! It was my first time running at about 12am, I had doubts whether I would be able to fight the Z Monster, as I dozed off in the bus before the run. To my surprise, I wasn't so sleepy during the run and managed to stay awake, but my sleep couldn't wait much more once the run was over.






Yesterday, See Too (First from the left, back row) joined the Freaks for the first time since he started running in February this year! I accompanied him from start to finish and we enjoyed each other's company greatly along the way! ;-) For a person who has only started running recently, he was able to run 17km non-stop, a great job. Your target to run the Full Marathon at SCMS this year, you will achieve it bro! He is also on the Atkin's Diet, a zero-card diet from July 2011, he has lost almost 25kg so far, a very significant loss. It was an awesome run with the freaks! I look forward to more LSDs with them!

Leave No One Behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment